Sunday 29 January 2023

My "Black Messiah" Status and Targeting was Predicted by Total Strangers.




When my targeting began, when I became aware that I was under attack, I immediately knew why, and I was also certain that it was by edict of the very top of western society.

I still hold on to the same conclusions I drew about the targeting decades ago, when I lived at the Weerdsingle in Utrecht, Holland.

I figured the western elites have a program in place to spot, isolate, and slow kill those they regard as threats to the order.

And I was profiled as one.

In fact I had been forewarned. I was told by several people I met along the way that something resembling targeting and its objective would be my fate.

Two of those incidents have stuck in my memory because of the precision of the predictions, and also because of the spontaneous manner the emotions the person telling me what would happen to me in future manifested each time.

The very first time this happened I was still a teen with my student friends at a bar (yes I started going into bars very early in my life). An older white gentleman approached our table and started conversing with us, first by introducing himself then asking where we were from. As we gave him the answers and asked him ours, his full attention turned to me and he said: "They will not let you".

So here I was, a teen, and here was this man who claimed to be a WWII veteran telling me what wood happen to me in future. My response to that statement was to ask him what he was talking about, of course. It was hardly clear. What was it they wouldn't let me do, and why did he think this would happen to me alone. Why not the other Africans in the group of about ten at the table? And he just repeated what he had said then, suddenly, he got emotional. Tears welled up in his eyes and started falling down his cheeks which made everyone uncomfortable but, to our relief, he stood up, excused himself and departed.

We thought he was not right in the head.

Years later, in a different European country, no longer a teen, I was with friends and again, having beers at a bar when this older white man, who was with us in the group, got suddenly emotional and started crying. Asked what the matter was, he remarked while gesturing at me: they'll destroy him before he fully develops, thats what they do ...

So, again someone had singled me out of a group of about five Africans for a future fate that resembled the previous predictions, and my current status.

The targeting started shortly after this last prediction, albeit in a different European country, and I was practically still a boy at the time. Sensing that I was being destroyed by what I thought at the time to be poisons delivered through gasses pumped into my bedroom while I slept, and food, I went on the run.

I was a very sociable guy back then and had several good friends spread out in several cities. So I went lodging, from one friend to another, from town to town, and I think that this saved my life, if not that it preserved a good chunk of me whole.

When I had gained enough knowledge about what it was exactly that they were doing to me, I dug in and started shielding. That's also when I started trying to figure the program out.

I think I have reached a point when I know pretty much everything there is to know about it. I know why I was selected. I know who is doing this and why, and I also know how they do this and the means available to them to cary out the killer procedures that isolate and pin someone down for the slow, covert kill procedure. I know why they choose for the slow kill procedure and also why, when it's taking too long or there are signs that their target may get away, they go for outright murder.

I have survived attempts on my life already and there have been many. There will be more to come, one of which may succeed.



I always used to marvel at the fact a single individual could pose a threat to a power with a Military Industrial Complex, nukes, and etc., and that they would use technology beyond most people's imaginations to accomplish the task of eliminating that single hapless individual surreptitiously, but now no more.

I know why Assange is such a threat to the western elites and why making an example of him is so vital. The question most people ask of why they would scramble an entire army to get one hapless somebody rather than use the same resources to go after big criminals has been answered for me.

Big criminals are seldom threats to the order. In fact, most of them are working with or for it, and are left alone because of this.

The most dangerous individuals to the order are lone wolves, highly intelligent lone wolves with a gift for ideas.

I think I experienced fully, or let me say I was (and still am) at the receiving end of the process put in place to prevent another black messiah from turning up, sort of.

There are many ways that messiahs for a group can manifest, and all of them are being monitored. The rulers of the west are just ensuring that they leave no stones unturned. They don't want any surprises, and from what I have learnt thus far, they have been doing this for the longest of times. In fact they have been at it before J. Edgar Hoover made the infamous pronouncement that "there will be no more black messiahs".

The program went global from the get go.

No comments: