Monday 2 March 2009

Haunted Houses

New house, same old problem. Is it just me? Evidence says it isn’t my body causing the high EMF readings. Something else is following my movements, from house to house.

Note: Exposure to such high levels of radiation can cause serious body odours, a bad case of bad breath, swollen face, loss of weight, memory loss, red eyes, etc. (unless you are protecting yourself), and disrespect for the achievements of a system that reveals its worth by constantly stooping so low to get its kicks.

Anyone for viewing that rubbish they call Westminster? I personally wouldn't waste my digital camera memory on such crap symbols of the ruling class, would you? Attack my head, would they? Do you realize they are indirectly exposing their best in terms of mental prowess ... LOL

No comments: