Monday 31 October 2016

Do Those Things That can be Considered Beyond a Computer's Capacity to Understand or Disrupt.


Cartoon impression of a mind control victim

Ever wondered what would happen to a mind control computer if we stopped responding to it?

If we stopped tricking it into thinking we are going right instead of left, if we stopped being spontaneous, if we didn't decide to go to the chemist instead of the grocery store as it would have predicted, would it get any better at all?

The fact of this matter is this, that those controlling it would not put the thing out there unless they were sure their intended targets would unwittingly help it actualise its potentials. Otherwise it would be doomed to simply remain an untested piece of hardware.

It would seem to me, after a reality check yesterday afternoon, that it's when it is in this state that it is least harmful, least likely to predict thought as such corner somebody. It has not learnt anything new that it could use to make life hard for somebody.

I have done programming before, and I know a thing or two about the code that goes into allowing a machine to learn new things. Such lines of code are never initially written into the whole of the program. However, the provision is made for the machine to add to the very code it runs on, new lines as it encounters new scenarios.

I discovered accidentally that it is in fact a better idea to let sleeping dogs remain asleep when I decided to test the super computer in my life after getting frustrated elsewhere.

I was spending time on the wierd social networking site called Facebook, when it became clear to me that friends who wanted to respond to my cries for help were having their decision making influenced. If I pushed it, I would most likely find It near impossible to communicate with them. Facebook has a way of controlling what you see, who you talk to, and so on.

Feeling Frustrated, I set out on a quest to deliver a defeat to the computer in my life so complete backup forces would become necessary.


subdermal injuries can sometimes manifest as bruises, and can be mistaken for something else

The task I gave myself involved doing my best to prevent the computer predicting my movements, as such making it fail to encumber motion and progress by making a subdermal injury caused using high intensity directed energies as I slept, act up as I walked, as such encumber motion.

Now, I have already spoken about how this is done in articles that have gone by.

Preventing the computer from predicting movement may not seem to be the same as preventing it from predicting thought, unless the impulses that turn into thought and those that enable muscle movement and control are understood to be the same, apart from the fact the one is a curtailed variant of the other.


Nothing better than a path in the bush

Now, nothing's better for what I had in mind than the criss-crossed pathways found in Africa. Pathways like this are beaten into the earth by the heels and shoes of walkers, meaning the path itself, the part that is walked on usually sinks lower than the surrounding soil.

What I wanted to be doing the most as I walked along was to keep dodging the clearly discerned directed energy beam from a military satellite focussed on the injury, as such test the computer's capacity to keep a beam focussed on the injured part of my leg despite the sudden side to side, up and down movements I made.

As I made my way from village to village, I realised I was defeating the computer every step I took that could not have been predicted because it had not been encountered before. I was successfully evading the beam more and more and, if I suddenly decided to get on top of a raised surface, I could actually feel the beam bypass me, then attempt to catch up with the new position.

Noteworthy is the fact the movements I made that were up and down, or vertical, were obviously the most problematic for the computer to keep up with.

I was feeling good, spurred on by my successes, and in part by the fact I didn't feel enervated because I was walking in the clear today. But part of me started sensing reactions that pointed to the fact the computer was compensating by broadening the beam, for example. i started feeling discomfort in regions far removed from the injury. This suggested that something more sinister was happening ...

The computer was learning.

Now how it was doing this is easy to put in words. It was writing a new line of code for every new scenario encountered, and adding that to the number of actions to look out for, or predict. Each time I walked along, the number of these previously unknown actions written into or recorded by computer code increased, decreasing with this my options.

The number of options a human being can make are always going to be limited, and if each one of these options is being checked as I take it, then, eventually, I will run out of unchecked options . I can choose to go right instead of left, or go strait in order to evade something once. When these options are known about, there will be nowhere left to go to evade that something.

And there it was, clear as daylight, I was inadvertently making the computer cleverer, much more capable of controlling some other unsuspecting mortal who is unlucky enough to be picked on by those wishing to engage all of humanity in service to a fool's plan, because it has been tested.

And so I urge you, do everything you can to defeat this evil mainframe, but avoid that which ends up making it better at the task of thought control. I advise shielding, shielding and more shielding as the best way to cut off the capacity to create a remote, wireless connection to it, or with it.

Also do those things that can be considered beyond a computer's capacity to understand or disrupt, for instance yoga, dancing or merely listening to music, etc, but always keeping in mind that once the computer gets frustrated, it will pick organ destruction as the surest manner of lowering your guard, leading you back to shields and shielding.

1 comment:

Mukazo Vunda said...

This is the edited version of this article, the correct version to read. If you are on the home page, then the article below is the unedited version, wrought with mistakes.