Tuesday 31 July 2007

Alleviating Effects of DEW Attacks


The subject of how to obstruct DEW is dealt with in detail in the book. Partial and near comprehensive methods of protection are given.

It is not always easy getting all of the good obstructions against DEW. If you do not have any defenses against DEW, then it is of paramount importance that you put up some kind of shield, no matter how rudimentary. Some protection is always better than no protection. If you cannot put up the better obstructions, then keep looking for them. Know that in the meantime there are a few things you can do to ameliorate some effects of microwave attacks that make daily living, especially that involving mingling with other people, better. There are also things you can do to make life that much harder for attacks to happen.



Ensure Electric Supply is not Tapped.

Leaving room accommodation and moving into a flat meant I was now responsible for my own electricity. The new flat had a pay as you go meter installed. This is a good thing when you are on a low budget, but not a very good thing if you are a target because records of amounts used are not kept with some authority. I could still know how much I was spending and reference this with what I was actually using, and how much similar sized households were using in the same period of time.

It soon transpired that I was using too much electricity. Even the vendor where I took my card for reloading was of this opinion. My electricity usage was also very erratic and did not reflect the appliances connected and the duration of use. Confounding this was the concomitant gigantic drainage even at times when I was not at home and no appliances were turned on.

Soon enough, in order to be sure, I started turning the main light switch off as soon as I left the property, but even then I would come back and discover as much electricity used as when I was home for 24 hours and had used the washing machine.

I called the electricity company about this, and was told this was unheard of. I was given the option of an electrician coming along to check, but, because I was new with this company, was told this could only happen after I had been properly entered into the registry. I have not called again for that electrician, but I noticed that since making that call the extraordinary drainage problems have stopped, but only when I am not within the property.

To date, the usage remains high and erratic, even though I do not connect appliances most people do, for example, due to the fact my flat was getting private visitors, I do not use the fridge and only heat the water when I need it. I still spend close to £30 every month, which is a pound every day (24 hour). This figure is way too much, and has not increased or decreased during the period I have lived at the property even though the number of appliances I use has slowly increased to include a TV, VCR and DVD that are almost always on standby or camera recording when I am not home.

These problems are not unique to me. I have heard and read of similar accounts, one in particular posted on the web by a female target who would also wake to find complete strangers standing in her bedroom.

I posit here that the electricity supply of targets who are bombarded with DEW’s is tapped in order not to incriminate the perp. I can only guess that prolonged use of a microwave requires a lot of electricity, in which case the household using exorbitant amounts would become the chief suspect. Tapping of the target’s power supply, in effect having the target fund their own disposal is then procedural. It is a very easy thing to do with the proper instruments. It is a question of simply detecting the electric cables, then drilling a hole.

If you were a target of DEW attacks at a previous address then you should consider the possibility your search for new accommodation has been followed through. You could even have been manipulated into a location where you are that much more vulnerable to attacks. DEW attacks require electricity, a lot of it. Disabling this capacity for perps deprives them of such attacks, in which case they have to look elsewhere.

It is important that when you move into new accommodation you get a qualified electrician to check, and if possible replace your existing electricity cables in such a manner as to make tapping of your electricity impossible, if not easy to detect. Keep records of electricity use so that you know or have an idea of how much you are using at any given time. Sudden surges in use will provide the evidence you need of tapping, after which you will be able to take action that will most probably stop the attacks.

Top

Prevent or Deal With Odors Caused by DEW's

Microwave attacks can cause body odors. Consult an expert for confirmation of this.

When I would sleep with improper or no protection, it was usual that I would get back into my bedroom and literary smell burning flesh where I had lain through the night. This in itself told of the intensity of the attacks, simultaneously discounting the possibility I was overly sensitive to normal radiation. During the day, I would have serious odor problems, not only emanating from the odor hotspots, but from other areas as well.

The thing about microwave attacks is some frequencies interfere with the sense of smell. During the period I had not been sufficiently protected, a terrible odor had enveloped my living quarters that I only discovered when I had improved obstruction. These defenses were not foolproof, so that by either turning the power up or changing frequency the perp could get some beams leveled on my body.

The fact the perps could still get through meant the protection was insufficient, but I still kept my sense of smell after that. I noticed then that odors start as soon as attacks are felt, and each odor corresponds to the contents of the targeted region. If I had just eaten toast and felt an attack in the stomach region, then the smell of the particular food would fill the room, whereas attacks to the genitalia would produce strong semen smells.

No sense in speculation, for instance thinking bad hygiene, unnoticed disease, flatulence or masturbation as the cause for these symptoms, because all else has been checked. The misinformation spread by perps includes making people believe there are those walking around with body parts turned green, who are too embarrassed to go for checkups. Though it is true such people exist and they are spreading diseases, where most targets of covert warfare are concerned these fears are unfounded, even though the possibility exists the victim will indeed eventually become sick from such assaults. Remember that these propaganda campaigns involve the stimulation of projection within the imaginations of most people.

The point of such warfare is to leave no stones unturned, to leave the targets no honest place to stand. Real signs of health such as only the target may know, even outward signs of strength and health, for example visible excellent musculature, is brushed off as the product of stealth, for example steroid use and such. Some of these campaigns to vilify and isolate some members of society have been carried out by the leading media itself. This is a blatant play on common sense since sick people are hardly likely to benefit from the use of performance enhancing drugs when, by vice of their condition, they cannot perform in the first place.

For targets, evidence of attack to the genitalia is very common, and the most likely to be the sole evidence even where the bombardment has been general because of the sensitivity of the area. Tests on people exposed to microwave beams show that the most affected regions of the body are the eyes and genitalia, inducing blurred vision and temporary sterility in males. There is a story a target posted on the Internet in which he tells of a cover story circulated around the neighborhood by the perps of an individual who really just needed a sexual partner, which is very easy to believe if one is exposed to the aura of one under this kind of attack.

A pair lives in the property above my flat. I have made positive identification of these two as my major perps by virtue of accessibility. This last is the reason they were placed here. It is a very strategic position because I can hardly hide from them. Their attack methods are as obvious as they are vicious. There is a round the clock obsessive following through of the victim, from room to room, round the clock presence within the flat, the one occupant only leaving to attend to business when the other has arrived. I have noticed that each perp has a characteristic attack method. The male is much more concerned with the major organs, while the female interests herself with genitalia, especially when there has been actual visual contact between us, in which case I have shown outright revulsion (who wouldn’t). Maybe because the individual feels scorned, as soon as I am in a compromised position, she proceeds to electrocute the nether regions.

Fancy a married murderous woman with such tastes.

There are serious ego problems involved here, and this exposure to the fragile sensibilities of most perps has made me wonder about some events in the west that we hear of, that sound strange or suspicious, that we never really can put a finger on. I am thinking here of, for example, the numerous incidences of breast cancer in many a female star. In a society where sexual attraction is media driven, where a female can become every wino’s dream woman by virtue of such exposure, a society where numerous perps and other secret operatives are armed with DEW’s, stationed at various strategic locations to chip away at those considered a danger to something; from the many denizen perps at international hotels, to those next to conference halls, on major streets, in mobile vans, etc. Picture a perp who feels above the law but is nonetheless ousted, put in his place by the playboy types who surround such stars, left to watch from behind the walls. Without actual access to the female, I argue perps take to remote fondling that the technology allows. I find that such a culmination is inevitable given the personality profile of the types chosen for such lowly activities.

The effects of these regional attacks mean for example that shoes end up smelling tremendously. In my own life it came to the point I took the hint to use remedies against athlete's foot and such, but to no avail. It was only when I connected the incidences of attack in separate locations to specific regions of my body and the distinct smell that would immediately emanate/fume up that I realized the microwave attacks themselves were responsible for the odor problems.

Apart from odors caused by microwave beams, I also noticed that my alimentary canal functions would get slowed down to the point of stopping whenever I stayed for long periods within my house, even when I engaged in strenuous activities, and would only start working again when I went out, despite the fact I would not engage in strenuous activities. This sudden and intense activation of my bowels when outside was a problem that many times stood between me and my friends, colleagues, employers, even family.

Only when I had increased the level of protection and the symptoms had died down somewhat did I cast away cures and decide to concentrate on finding ways to cope even when I didn't have proper defense, and I found that there are a lot of things I could do to make things better.

The most important thing that should be done is to get some kind of microwave protection, after which the following should be observed:

  • Avoid wearing shoes in the home especially when attacks to the feet are noticed. The smell will then come out in sweat and not enter the fabric of your shoes.
  • Try to drink as much water as you possibly can. Water absorbs some of the radiation, as such lessening the amount of damage done to your system.
  • Find some kind of metal cover to wrap around your torso. Try to protect your internal organs as much as possible from direct attacks to prevent decreased speeds of processing of food, which is not good for your health and can cause odors.
  • Try to relieve yourself away from home as often as possible. This process also involves the use of alimentary canal muscles which naturally won’t work properly when under direct microwave attack.
  • Try to eat out as often as you can, and attempt to spend time out after the meal, rather than returning to the areas, streets or home where attacks happen most. This gives the body the needed room to process the food.
  • Engage in physical exercises, and make the training of the torso a priority. At your local gym an instructor can show you how to train the diaphragm, 6 pack, chest, upper and lower back. Training the torso helps remove the build up of toxic substances.


Now and then I still get problems with odors, but it is not as serious as it was before I discovered these facts. It is in fact a low level up and down phenomenon and I am in most part in control, following through with the cat and mouse game in defenses and attacks going on between me and my tormentors.

Top

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I FOUND YOUR BLOG TO HAVE SOME REALLY GREAT INFORMATION. THANKS FOR VIEWING MY VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE. I ALSO WATCHED YOURS. I HAVE BEEN AND VICTIM FOR 15 YEARS. I NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT TO CALL THE STUFF IN MY VIDEOS OTHER PLASMA AND LASER BEAMS. DO YOU HAVE AN OPINION AS TO WHAT IS BEING USED ON ME. I MOSTLY GET HEATED UP AND VERY INTENSE PULSATING AND HEAT TO MY HEAD AND I ALSO GET THE ELECTRONIC SEXAUL ASSAULTS. I WHEN THEY HEAT MY HEAT I CAN SMELL ELECTRICAL WIRES BURNING OR SOMETIMES IT SMELLS LIKE BURNING PAPER. I CAN'T HEAR TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE USING ON MY. PLEASE WRITE ME BACK USING E-MAIL OR MESSAGE FUNCTION ON YOU TUBE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE PERPS ANYTHING THEY COULD USE AGAINST US.
PEACE
PAT

Anonymous said...

Hi

Your blog has many wonderful posts and I look forward to reading on. This blog resonates with me enormously as I have endured very similar attack and odour issues throughout this heinous experience. I'm also from London, England where this originally started. My family are still in the Se25 area but I'm currently in montreal canada. I moved first to Vancouver in 2003 but have found the going hard, as leaving the modicum of security I had in England was pretty much lost in moving internationally. The attacks have continued here and infact are more intense than ever. Anyway I wish you peace.
Regards,
Leah
www.youtube.com/stopgangstalking

Anonymous said...

My attacks are vicious.A Chinese or Korean couple live directly upstairs and thier MO is textbook precise as you have described.They seem to know
evry location in my apartment.Right now as i write this they are monitoring my internet connections to see which websites i visit,read my emails, sometimes intercepting them.They take turns with the repulsive female being the vicicous attacker.Then there is one that lives direclty below me.Everytime i cook, they attack me to the point that i have body pain all over,at times i loose wait ever though i am eating well.After the attacks and especially after a meal, i am forced to go the bathroom.In all my years, this is very abnormal.They access my computer hard drive and manipulate the hard drive, clocking the CPU such that it is always at %100 so that it just freezes.Then the Cpu fan turns on very loud and then you hear a bizarre laugher from upstairs.I know these people are vicious.The Apartment is usauly flooded with Microwave energy and whenever my fiances visited, we would have a lot of auguments for nothing.Yet when I visited her in another state all was well.How can Human being be so animolistic.I am a peaceful man who minds his own business, why am i a target.One thing i know is that the lord does break the back of the wicked..so that they cannot rise again to harm innocent folks.

Unknown said...

www.miraclehealinginstitute.weebly.com soultions to attacks microwave to atomic nuclear lasar etc elf etc

Anonymous said...

why don't you turn the tables ? get some used microwave ovens and direct it back at your tormentors ... i would