Saturday 12 January 2008

Pay Your Rent, Don't Risk Your Home



Images showing the offending poster. Click on the image to enlarge…

This is the poster I saw at a bus stop in the area I am currently staying. I do not know how long it has been here, but I only noticed it today, the 12th of January 2008.

I moved into this area after I got evicted from my flat on the 27th of December, and am almost always using this particular bus stop to get places after I awake. I am almost sure this message has not been here more than a few days.

I returned to the location in the evening when it occurred to me the notice may not be there the next day, so that I may take snaps of it before it was dark, when the sign is not lit up and the finer text is glaring and difficult to read on the photo, when the darkness makes the location vague. Well, as is evident from the photos, I arrived when it had already got dark, but then the pictures I took are not bad at all.

Throughout the day after seeing this poster, I had been extra aware of bus stop posters in the Southwark area, looking to see whether the same message was displayed elsewhere. I found non, a fact that only increased my paranoia. I am still wondering why, if the message is that important, it was necessary to deploy this poster at this particular bus stop alone? It looks innocuous enough when seen by a casual observer, and the actual reason it has been posted may be innocent, but then, being in my position, with my sensitization, I cannot help but wonder and speculate.

Evictions during the festive season may be a recurring problem in London. It is logical that a lot of people get their priorities mixed up due to the pressures involved, and end up losing their homes. The council, who posted this notice, are on top of these statistics, and may even have more people who have lost their homes to contend with than is usual, hence the need to post this message every time around.

Still, for someone accustomed to the police driving by with sirens blaring every single time I started filming the bury street 161 neighborhood where I lived before, or lost it and became threatening, someone who did not have to pay rent but got evicted anyway; whose surveillance equipment actually caught the landlord breaking into the property through the front window, in full view of many more people, including the landlord of the property upstairs; recorded the moment I returned to find the landlord hanging in the window and, without having bothered to go through the proper procedures to remove a tenant, started looking around for faults and finding non that could not be removed with soap and water, or a screwdriver, screamed out loud he was evicting me because I had not bothered to answer his phone calls, and had not opened the door when he had come around before; a landlord who had had more than two and a half years time to evict me, this poster may just get me reaching for conspiracy theories. For someone who has seen and knows how messages are left for only those sensitized to recognize, or create the wrong impression in those not familiar with the details of a given case, this message does not fail to raise my eyebrows.

The fact of the matter is I was evicted from that property not as the landlord insisted, after the fact, that I was destroying the place, but primarily because, despite the attacks, I managed to write another book. Attacks had already evidently reached a crescendo when it became clear I was busy writing. The whole act was not and did not in the least appear to be the landlord’s decision. He acted as though he had been commanded to evict me on the spot, a reality that was also picked up by a passer by who wondered what was going on. The fact of the matter is I was protected within the property, and had proven this by writing voluminously. I had increased protection in those last days to the point it was impossible to attack me without using methods that left clear signs of attack, as can be seen in the photos below.









Images showing the progressive blasting of larger and larger holes in the defenses that happened on the 24th December 2007, that are automatically timed and dated. The silver are the layers of foil, and the black is the thick layer of insulation that could not have been breached any other way than by electromagnetic radiation. The cause of the shortcircuit that caused the holes are the microwave beams. Click on the image to enlarge…

Things were only going to get better for me as long as this is the way it stayed. I had the chance to prove the method of protection put down in my book “Coherent Madness” works.

The perps increased the level of attack, first only starting to blow holes in the defense, causing loud sparks to fly as soon as I fell asleep, then giving up on this approach altogether when they realized I was not sleeping as deeply as they wanted, instead blasting holes in the defenses when I was fully awake and wandering around. I got rare footage of the sparks and holes the interaction of the beams with the conducting layers made, as they followed me from corner to corner within the enclosure, that have yet to be converted to digital format. In these recordings, where I also use a thermometer that recorded very high temperatures, as high as 32 degrees on a day when outside temperatures were around 7 and no heaters were turned on in the room itself, the heat surges coming at especially those moments when I was either about to go out or was doing something positive for myself, and also with RF and ELF detection equipment, it is very clear to see the sparks go off in tandem with my movements, and also possible to determine the actual location of the weapons. It is also possible to prove I was in fact surrounded.


Thermometer in the enclosure before upgrading the shield showing around 27 degrees centigrade. The normal reading when I had not been in the room for a long time, or was sleeping under the secondary shield around my bed was 18, which can be rounded off to about 17 degrees centigrade to make up for errors in the reading based on calculations I made after checking forecast temperatures. The temperature in the enclosure would rise suddenly as soon as I engaged in positive activities, sometimes, especially before I went out in the morning, going up to 32 degrees centigrade, with only the television and lamp in the room as the source of heating.

There were three weapons trained on me, some of which were evidently sensor operated. When I moved towards especially the wall on the shop next door, the machine would fire up and sparks would start going off on that side. A human being would not have been able to cope as well with my movements in the room, to manage to switch the DEW at exact moments. Even more perps taking shifts at the machine would not have coped. This property, like the property I had lived in before owned by the same landlord, already had perps around it. I call it the Auschwitz for there is no way this could have been mere coincidence, and the behaviors of people around me from the very beginning bore testimony to this truth. I do believe that, using the very same landlord, this location has been used to kill other people before, and will be used again in future, if it is not already being used for the purpose as I write this.

The other reason the landlord was ordered to evict me is because the location was tapped and contaminated. The evidence could not be removed if I remained in the property. My electricity was tapped by the perp who lived directly above my flat. The usage was erratic. It didn’t depend on what appliances I used. The drainage patterns coincided with increased heat surges that indicated raised attacks. The water pipes appeared to run through some reservoir in a household near me. I would get sick when I drank it. An awful odor emanated from the water when I let the taps run.

Outdoors, without any protection, I can be done away with much more easily, and events around me since then have testified to this reality. I wear protection all the time, and though it is hardly as good as the faraday cage, it is helping a lot. Because protecting my whole body would require a suite that would make me look like a medieval knight, which would very quickly bring in the mental health act boys, the areas I cannot protect are already showing obvious signs of attack.

No comments: