Friday 31 August 2007

The Home Turned Gas Chamber

When DEW's cannot do as much harm as required, or the property cannot be entered to contaminate the area in order to achieve the desired results, then gas attacks on the property of the target may become the norm.

If they are that desperate to eliminate you then, trust me, they will use any means available to them to achieve that end.

This article is divided into the following sections:


Personal Experiences of Gas Attack

Ever since I knew I was under attack and that people were surreptitiously entering my flat, I have taken care to avoid direct contact with my living quarters if there are no security systems installed that I can trust. I take every article that I use on a daily basis with me in a bag. Upon return, I make sure that I wipe every surface clean, making sure to wear rubber gloves while at it, before relaxing.

At my present address, before I installed CCTV, my flat would get broken into at least four times every week. It was usual to come home and find the measures I made to detect entry had been moved about. These measures are outlined in the book, and are simple to install. I find them much more effective at detecting surreptitious entry than the kind of equipment available at retail outlets, including spy shops.

These very locks and other security equipment happen to be the material on which prospective spies or perps are trained to bypass.

Frankly, it surprises me that the perp entering my premises could even have dared make an illegal entry. He must think I am a fool, or that the attacks have rendered my mind into a state where I would not be capable of devising something that he could not undo then replace without me knowing, something capable of informing me of unwelcome entry.

The system I use involves leaving markings on locking devices that can be recorded and carried along on a day to day basis. Knowing how to make these markings and on which part of the lock to place them requires some knowledge of locking mechanisms and their vulnerabilities. For example, some combination padlocks can be safer than brass, shackle or lever ones, and vise versa. It all depends on how they are designed. Many padlocks can be unlocked from the top through the gaps where the shackle enters the body, whereas though lever and shackle padlocks do away with this vulnerability, they can still be picked or forced.

A quantitative measure of a padlock’s resistance to forced and surreptitious entry can be determined with tests developed by organizations such as ASTM, Sold Secure (England), CEN (Europe), and TNO (Holland). You can use this knowledge to select the lock you will use to secure your property, but I have heard by way of rumor that there is only one lock in existence that the major intelligence agencies (MOSSAD, MI6, CIA, etc) have all failed to pick.

I doubt whether they would divulge the secret of which one that is.

The seals that I place on the padlock are simple to make, take a few minutes of my time every morning to attach, and are designed to obstruct the particular lock's vulnerable spot. They are placed specifically in those areas where the perp will attempt to open the device using his training. Once in place, only me, the owner, can open the padlock, once the seals have been checked for tampering. My seals are also placed in such a manner that I do not need to check for tampering at the door. I can safely open the lock even on a dark night when visibility is poor and later still be able to see whether the seal has been tampered with or not.

To put it simply, I leave markings on the lock that cannot be undone then put back in place without leaving evidence of tampering since the perp will have to replace the bits and pieces, the lines and dots in exactly the same way that I did, which is impossible, even when the perp observes me making these markings using technology that enables one to see through walls.

Upon return to the property, all I have to do is check with the pictures I took or the drawings of specific markings and dimensions. Simple changes can be allowed because some of the material I use warps over time, but there is no room for doubt when the markings on the lock's seal, or the positions of the objects within the flat pictured that same day, and automatically dated by the camera device, have completely been altered, which is what was happening at my flat every second day.

These incursions into my private space didn't stop even after I reported the issue to the police.

Only after I had installed surveillance cameras did there come an end to these activities. Seals within the flat remained untouched; the objects taken on a photo remained in the same position for weeks after that. I eventually got enough courage to walk through the property bare foot without the discomfort in the limbs that would accompany such activity when I was foolish enough to dare prior to this.

On Friday the 10th of August this year, about three weeks ago from the date of this post, I forgot to top-up my electricity and, like clockwork, returned to find the seals had been tampered with. In fact, there was even shredded wood at the front entry to my flat. Someone had anticipated the electricity would go off on that day, someone who no doubt was near enough in the building to either notice the appliances go off, or actually check the reading on the meter located at the entry to the flats. This individual could not have been the neighbor across the street from me.

The CCTV camera broke down shortly after that. After the new camera arrived, I connected it to the recorder using the old cable and got a distorted image. I almost thought I had been sent a defective device until I used a different cable. When the camera worked properly, I checked the older camera and confirmed it was still not working. Close examination of the old ten meter cable revealed no visible signs of damage. Somehow, somewhere, some wires were short-circuited, which was very strange because the ten meter cable was shielded and the video and audio leads were separated. It had solid, thicker than usual insulation and I had not passed it through corners, for example door entrances, where it could be clipped and short circuited/damaged.

I topped up the electricity account and have not noticed any tampering since.

I have been struggling with updating the defenses against DEW's for some time now, and have suffered visibly as a result of the slow progress. Earthing my faraday cage construction increased its strength significantly, but not to safe enough levels. Increasing the number of layers was the only option since the strength of a faraday cage shield depends on this, but it remained a slow process due to a meager budget. Making myself invisible to attackers would have helped somewhat, but I was dissuaded from applying a phase and frequency current to the construction due to plumbing issues in the adjoining flat (illogical to a techie like me), and am still looking for an appliance that can generate a safe current.

The only option left was to wait it out, suffer it out... increase the layers every time I had some change in my pocket until I no longer felt the waves playing on my body, exciting my genitals, piercing my chest, etc. which I have finally succeeded in doing.

Gas attacks were used before, during the cat and mouse game that saw shielding erected then weapon upgraded to overcome this, and so on, but now it has become apparent that due to the power levels necessary to penetrate my improved shield, gas attacks have become the mainstay of attack. Commencing when the sun sets, the flat gets fumes pumped in that leave me red eyed and dizzy. Once, I awoke to find myself out of breath, having serious difficulty breathing, a burning pain at the back of my neck, my lungs feeling as though I had just smoked ten cigars within a minute.

I threw all the doors to my flat open. When this didn't help, I wandered into the park behind my flat where eventually I started feeling better. Wearing a gas mask while in the place helps prevent death, but then come morning I get marks on my face that only disappear after a while. Despite the markings on my face, I do look much better if I wore a mask the entire night than I do without, and feel much better too even though it limits the air that I can breath in, thus discounting the possibility what I am experiencing is coming from within my own body, for example asthma. Problem is sleeping with a mask on the face is not very comfortable. It isn't something that any individual can do for prolonged periods.

Installing a fan that channels the air flow through the flat proved to be the best remedy. I immediately saw good results.

I am certain that the attackers are using different substances in the gasses, and can also state with certainty that biological attacks have been used. Gasses that can be absorbed by the skin have also been deployed when the perps realized I was wearing a gas mask in the property. Becoming aware that this is the case is easy once you are covering and uncovering the body with blankets. The level of sensitivity to the external atmosphere and immediate mental sensation points to this reality.

Gas attacks are always masked to prevent passers-by getting suspicious, especially when the windows are open. Foul smells are first pumped into the property, mixed with deadly substances. In my case, initially, the gas attacks would not take place when I had left my front window open during the night. As time passed, the perps got desperate. The masking of the attacks with foul smells was done more and more, even during the day. I soon noticed that this gradually influenced the opinion of neighbors against me, this in itself opening up the way for attacks to happen at any time of day.

Measures Against Gas Attacks

Gas attacks are hard though not impossible to defend against. The first thing to do is check for the location the gasses are being pumped into your living quarters. Rather than use the body as a testing ground for gas attacks, it is better to use the imagination to find out the areas within the house where drilling could best be done without alerting the occupant to the hole, or the windows that can easily be accessed by perps. The walls of these vulnerable spots, most of which would be hidden behind furniture, and the walls in rooms where the most time is spent, should be finished in such a manner as to make it easy to notice if any changes have been made. Windows through which attacks can surreptitiously be launched should be watched when open, otherwise protected with security equipment, sealed, or have the ventilation controlled so the air flow from these areas does not enter the premises.

A fan once strategically placed does a very good job of controlling the air flow within the living space, whisking the dangerous gasses away before they can be inhaled. In the same manner an air filtration system can achieve the same results, even better if it can filter out toxic substances. Gas detectors are a must when gas attacks have been identified. Their only vulnerability can be a limited detection range.

If these measures are beyond reach, then the best thing to do is wear a gas mask while in the property, and in the mean time work on making possible the installing of the measures outlined above. In case of inhalation of dangerous substances, then medical remedies mush be sought as soon as possible.

Coming up next: Measures Against the Defiling of the Water Supply

3 comments:

Mukazo Vunda said...

Surprised I have managed to reach this page today and send a comment to my own blog without logging in and making an entire new post.

What is going on?

If you are having problems posting comments on this site then please do not hesitate to contact the Google team or send an email to me...

Here’s a post I got through YouTube.com from a visitor to this site that is very informative. the information is taken from his book that is either freely downloadable or can be bought at the addresses below.

I should add here that much of what is contained in this excerpt I have experienced or suspected already, once when I was imprisoned for no reason whatsoever. You have to be afraid when you realize they have organized such activities even in prisons.

-------------------------------

The New Phoenix Program IIfree at www.myspace.com/marsboy683 (blog) hard copy: www.lulu.com $10

Terry reported to me that one month earlier he was walking on the side of his house and he felt a blast of warm air. A large hose was coming out of his neighbor's attic, down the side of the house, under the fence and into his yard in a concealed manner. The neighbors who moved in all around him shortly before his targeting with microwave weapons began, had planted fast growing trees and hedges that formed an enormous U shaped barrier, 30-60 feet high, on three sides of his home. It was a barrier that contained the air around his house very tightly. The prevailing wind generally pushed the air flow down the cul de sac of his street towards the front of his home and into the open area of the barrier, thus containing the air flow in a pocket around his home. When Terry discovered the concealed hose he mounted very large industrial fans in his backyard and pushed the captive air out of the artificially created air pocket. The school that is less than 100 meters from his back door was immediately evacuated in what was described publically as a gas leak emergency. I witnessed his immediate neighbors often react to a distinctive horn or whistle that when it sounds they enter their houses and shut all doors and windows for approximately 2-3 hours. When the distinctive horn is sounded again these same hostile neighbors emerge from their homes as if they had been given an all clear. Subsequently the suspicious neighbors can be observed washing down their cars, the sides of their houses, and even the sidewalks with a distinctive residue afterwards in evidence on the ground. At night multiple neighbors can be observed using a black light or ultraviolet light inside their homes. I am a microbiologist who has worked in molecular biology to develop bacteriophage drugs to combat antibiotic resistant bacteria that kill 80,000 Americans in hospitals every year. Ultraviolet light is the primary means of destroying virus particles. If I expose virus in the lab to ultraviolet light they literally fall apart in very short order. I personally observed all of the above behaviors with my own eyes, the organized harassment and stalking behaviors of the neighbors, the distinctive warning horns that send the neighbors scurrying inside and the all clear horn that brings them back out into their yards to hose down their cars, sidewalks, and even the sides of their houses. The reason that Terry and his family are all targeted together is that they are in a distinctive category of the experimental microwave weapons program. Terry and his family are being used in an experimental fashion to test the use of small amounts of biological and chemical agents in tandem with the microwave frequencies. The experimental virus and or chemical particles are released from the house next door into the air pocket around his home formed by the enormous hedges and trees that surround his house in a U shape. The horn is sounded and the neighbors quickly enter their homes and shut their doors and windows to prevent exposure. Terry, his wife, and their two daughters are bathed in microwave frequencies that resonate or spin the viral and chemical agents to increase their activity within the human body. The blood brain barrier porosity is altered by the microwave attack and particle sizes that would normally be blocked are allowed to cross the blood brain barrier directly into the brain. The microwave weapon is tuned specifically to the cyclotronic resonance or resonance frequency of the viral or chemical particles and baths all four of their bodies and thus increases the reactivity of the introduced agent millions of times above normal. This functions the same as giving the experimental group a massive dose of the experimental agent. The experimental exposure is continued for well over an hour and then allowed to dissipate at which time the all clear is sounded and the neighbors emerge from their homes and use their garden hoses and high pressure nozzles to wash down the sides of their houses, their cars and their sidewalks. Normally biological warfare agents will deteriorate almost entirely in a matter of a few hours under conditions of intense direct sunlight and heat. Terry and his family are being used as human experimental subjects to perfect the latest technique for using chemical and biological agents in conjunction with microwave weapons. Terry is particularly beset with health problems that have left him unable to work.

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem. I testified at an NNSA hearing about my Father being surreptitiously exposed to Plutonium at TA-55 at LANL, and they used ti to try and evict us, and harass us. They did traume therapy on my my Honey, and we have just undone a lot of that with our pastor, who has seen this before.

On May 27-8, we went to a HUD meetign with a mentally unstable woman who had tried to help force the eviction before, and observed the maintenace man, Dale, spraying pesticide outside. When we returned home, he had left an entry note on my front door saying he was workign o nthe heater, which is auto, and they had already checked 2 weeks prior. He has a conviction record, and had spoken to Rigquist, a Sheriff's deputy. We finally opened the heater intake vent, and then went to the EPA site to identify,

http://www2.epa.gov/pesticide-worker-safety/recognition-and-management-pesticide-poisonings

Foudn out the sheriff's deputy had doen it before to us and numerous other people, and then after months figured out how to clean it.

Use 5 capfuls of ammonia in one bucket, wipe down any area that after you breathe 6 times gives you symptoms, for us it was the heater, then a bedroom window, which they used to try and force a competency case on the both of us.

Use the ammonia, then wash it down with soap and water, always careful to remove the liquid.

It worked. I used a t-51c gas mask purchased at a garage sale to do it.

Check the symptoms. We found out they also had another convict neighbor spray snuggles in fron of our door. That can be removed with bleach. When we walked across it, it burned my lower legs and ankles, but the bleach destroyed us.

Good luck, I have a free copy of your book. I was poisoned angry hispanic woman who was some sort of higher official, she bragged about it, makign me tired, prolly put coumadin or rat poison i nthe water for the coffee maker where we were. I took vitamin k, it leaves in a few days. Coumadin and rat poison are not much different. Another lab jerk sprayed and admitted to it, some sort of scent, prolly snuggles, on my seats.

I will wash that off later.

Try the epa site. Imidaclorpid, insect drench, was made by bayer, is like zyklon B when burned, it also makes your neo-cortex inoperative, and I imagined waking up and seeing people too, it's part of the pison effects I foudn out, also forgetting, seeing black shadows/outlines, and superheating due to the poison removing salt from your system.

It would come on all at once, but with the gas mask, and ammonia, it was removed fully. Symptoms stopped.

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem. I testified at an NNSA hearing about my Father being surreptitiously exposed to Plutonium at TA-55 at LANL, and they used ti to try and evict us, and harass us. They did traume therapy on my my Honey, and we have just undone a lot of that with our pastor, who has seen this before.

On May 27-8, we went to a HUD meetign with a mentally unstable woman who had tried to help force the eviction before, and observed the maintenace man, Dale, spraying pesticide outside. When we returned home, he had left an entry note on my front door saying he was workign o nthe heater, which is auto, and they had already checked 2 weeks prior. He has a conviction record, and had spoken to Rigquist, a Sheriff's deputy. We finally opened the heater intake vent, and then went to the EPA site to identify,

http://www2.epa.gov/pesticide-worker-safety/recognition-and-management-pesticide-poisonings

Foudn out the sheriff's deputy had doen it before to us and numerous other people, and then after months figured out how to clean it.

Use 5 capfuls of ammonia in one bucket, wipe down any area that after you breathe 6 times gives you symptoms, for us it was the heater, then a bedroom window, which they used to try and force a competency case on the both of us.

Use the ammonia, then wash it down with soap and water, always careful to remove the liquid.

It worked. I used a t-51c gas mask purchased at a garage sale to do it.

Check the symptoms. We found out they also had another convict neighbor spray snuggles in fron of our door. That can be removed with bleach. When we walked across it, it burned my lower legs and ankles, but the bleach destroyed us.

Good luck, I have a free copy of your book. I was poisoned angry hispanic woman who was some sort of higher official, she bragged about it, makign me tired, prolly put coumadin or rat poison i nthe water for the coffee maker where we were. I took vitamin k, it leaves in a few days. Coumadin and rat poison are not much different. Another lab jerk sprayed and admitted to it, some sort of scent, prolly snuggles, on my seats.

I will wash that off later.

Try the epa site. Imidaclorpid, insect drench, was made by bayer, is like zyklon B when burned, it also makes your neo-cortex inoperative, and I imagined waking up and seeing people too, it's part of the pison effects I foudn out, also forgetting, seeing black shadows/outlines, and superheating due to the poison removing salt from your system.

It would come on all at once, but with the gas mask, and ammonia, it was removed fully. Symptoms stopped.