Wednesday 17 November 2021

Changes that I Have Observed Made to the Positioning of Directed Energy Weapon Attack Drones and Satellites and Why They May Have Been Made.



I remember a time in the past when, while out and about, walking long distances in the hot sun, I would once in a while have an odd experience. I would feel as though I was walking through a shade while in fact I wasn't.

It started out one day when I felt a cooling effect, like I was passing through a shade, while bypassing a large tree that was east of me (on my right) while the sun was west (on my left). Let me be clear here: I didnt walk under the tree. It was at least 10 meters to my right. I merely bypassed it, thus. The sun was on my left side, meaning the shadows at that time were pointing east. The tree's shadow wasn't anywhere near me but on the opposite side of it.

I retracted my steps to check my perceptions,  and the same thing happened. 

Since I was still fully exposed to the afternoon's sunlight, my body shouldn't have experienced a cooling down effect, yet there I was feeling as if I was actually passing through a shaded area, as if I was momentarily completely shielded from the sun.

I figured out what was happening the very first time this bizarre event occured. I was being bombarded with constant directed energy weapon fire by a drone, or satellite, positioned to my right (east) as I walked northwards, and the tree had blocked the lazer fire as I passed on the other side so that it came to be situated between me and the drone. On my left side (west), my body was still fully exposed to the sun but the removal of one heat source (the directed energy rays) made me feel as though I had suddenly come into a shaded area. This was just my body registering the difference.

I also realized with this how effective trees are at blocking Directed Energy Weapon rays.

Since then, every single time I take long walks or cycles, I ensure that I spend as much time as is possible standing under the shadows of the bigger trees along the way. It is not paranoia on my part that I engage in this activity. It's because I know what's out there. I have first hand experience. I don't want to be over-exposed to directed energy weapon fire.

In the end, I have to understand that these assaults are not a once in a lifetime experience. They have an objective and cannot be stopped until this is achieved. They are as such permanent. Once the west decides to put you in this program, then it's for keeps.

It always sends chills down my spine to realize just how dedicated the west is to the maintenance of the targeting program. As ridiculous as it may sound, it's like the very survival of the west depends on it. They have as such created dedicated departments with individuals working in shifts to ensure that there is 24/7 coverage of everyone the cabal are petrified of, and boy do I scare the sh*t out of them because they just cannot miss a single second of keeping me under watch and attack. It wouldn't be far fetched to think that a "covert" national day of mourning would be called in America (read the west) if I somehow found a way to evade their surveillance and disappeared without a trace.

There would be overt howling on the streets by operatives and handlers alike, to the dismay of ordinary civilians 😂.

But let me not get carried away with pun because this isn't funny, and it isn't about me. There are many more people on a global scale, in especially third world countries, who are going through the same that I am, some consciously while others are not aware that they are under constant directed energy fire and why.

The west doesn't want people realizing that they have such a program in place, that they are placing select individuals on permanent, life long surveillance and that these people are also getting zapped on a constant basis in order to keep them unwell and out of the game.

Incidents such as the one I had whereby I experienced the anomaly of an actual intense cooling down of the body without walking out of the sun's rays have the potential to awaken people to the fact they are under fire and are most probably also targeted by the west.

The cabal doesn't want this, which is why they have changed the positioning of their drones or satellite attack angles in the sky so that the odd experience cannot be made. All the heating up is now coming from one direction, and if you stand under a tree to shield from the sun, then you are also out of the line of fire of most of the attack drones and satellites.

No comments: